FMX Spotlight On GOODBYE GREENSCREEN
GOODBYE GREENSCREEN - Are LED Wall productions the ultimate solution?
November 3, 18:00 CET
The film industry is taken by a technological change, revolutionizing set design and visual effects. High-resolution LED walls could soon replace green and blue screen productions and define a new and unprecedented quality in film making. FMX Spotlight will feature experts and research views on advantages and challanges of this groundbreaking technology.
In cooperation with Tech Talks Stuttgart, Animationsinstitut is presenting three exciting talks:
1. VIRTUAL SET TECHNICAL REQUEST OF PRODUCTION by Thilo Strack & Mario Del Monaco from LEDitgo Videowall Germany GmbH
2. ADVANCES IN VIRTUAL SET EDITING TOOLS AND FIRST PRODUCTION TESTS by the R&D Team of Fimakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg's Animationsinstitut
3. SHOWCASE: COMBINING A REAL SET WITH VIRTUAL WORLDS by Michael Brink & Timo Stampa from Lavalabs
Make sure to join FMX Spotlight on GOODBYE GREENSCREEN on November 3, 18:00 CET live.
How can I join the live show?
1. We will activate the interactive room on our main page www.fmx.de 10 minutes in advance of the live show.
2. Log in with your name and e-mail address. No pre-registration needed.
3. Make sure to switch to full screen mode.
3. Enjoy the show and feel free to ask your questions in the live chat.