FMX Spotlight: FAQ
Welcome to FMX Spotlight!
Here you can find answers to some frequently asked questions as well as some help if you are experiencing technical issues.
How can I join the live show?
1. We will activate the interactive room on our main page www.fmx.de 10 minutes in advance of the live show.
2. Log in with your name and e-mail address. No pre-registration needed.
3. Make sure to switch to full screen mode.
3. Enjoy the show and feel free to ask your questions in the live chat.
Before joining our interactive show complete the Quick Tech Check. To ensure a high quality experience, your computer/phone/tablet and internet connection speed should meet the following recommended system requirements.
I can't enter the interactive room on the main page. How can I join the live show?
Here is how you can participate:
We will provide a direct link right here at 17:50 (CET).
Via this link, you can enter the interactive room by logging in with your name and e-mail address.
I was invited via a direct URL as a guest. What do I need to do?
- Copy and paste the room URL sent to you in your Chrome or Firefox browser window.
- Enter in your name and email address.
- Click the Join The Class button.
My image/sound is frozen. What shall I do?
If your image or sound is frozen, try refreshing your browser page or sign in to the interactive room again.
For general support, please visit the provider's FAQ: