The School Campus is the education fair at FMX where international faculties and courses that offer programs in the art and technology of computer animation, visual effects, computer games and VR/AR showcase their curricula and projects. Thus, prospective students can gather first-hand information from faculty staff, alumni and students.
Celebrating the 25th edition of FMX, the School Campus will be given a fresh look, allowing us, for the first time, to offer the following three stand options adapted to your individual needs:
1. Island stand (4 sides open): staffing optional, can serve as a networking space/meeting point
2. Corner stand (2 sides open): must be staffed during opening hours
3. Peninsula stand ( 3 sides open): must be continuously staffed during opening hours
The booking of a School Campus stand comprises:
- Stand size 2 x 2,5 m
- Stand height 2.5 m
- 1 table and 2 chairs
- Power connection
- Listing in the exhibitor index of the printed program guide and on the FMX website
- Your logo in the partner section of the FMX website linked to your website
- 3 x conference access for stand personnel
We are happy to communicate all of your technical and catering requirements on request.
4 days stand on the School Campus
Net Price (until 16.02.20): € 1,200
Net Price (from 17.02.20): € 1,300
Students from participating schools are eligible for discounted tickets.
For further information different stand options and the FMX School Campus, please contact
recruiting-schools. @ fmx.de
General terms and conditions of FMX 2020 apply. Additional tickets with discount for staff on request.